Sunday, January 11, 2015

Readers Rock! You deserve a reward! #appreciation #contest

I LOVE my readers!! You rock!

With the start of the new year, I wanted to show you how much you're appreciated, so I joined with a group of other great authors, and we put together a contest any reader would love to win!
Did I pique your interest? I hope so. If not, how about words like,

KINDLE FIRE

BOOKS

FREE

Or maybe a picture?



Okay, now the details. One grand prize winner will win a Kindle Fire and a selection of awesome books, including Mist Unveiled, book 1 of my vampire and Norse mythology series. Contest ends January 31, 2015.

Good luck and thanks for getting lost in my worlds!!

Don't miss out on contests or book releases. Subscribe to my newsletter. Sign up HERE.
I'm putting together a street team. Email me to join.

Now to enter: Follow the rafflecopter link.

ENTER CONTEST HERE



1 comment: